Now Hiring Manufacturing roles – Shift 3
- Leonia, NJ, USA
Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
***NOTE: This job is 12 hour shift 6:00 PM - 6:30 AM ***
TWO SHIFTS AVAILABLE:
1st week: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
2nd week: Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.
1st week: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
2nd week: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Prior manufacturing experience a must. We have Multiple Opening for all the below positions and are conducting interviews right now for Immediate Hire.
- Compression/Tablet Press Operator (D) Responsible for operating a tablet press machine, which is a mechanical device that compresses powder into tablets of uniform size and weight.
- Encapsulation Operator (D) Responsible for all activities related to the encapsulation of products as per formula instructions. An encapsulation machine is a mechanical device that fills empty capsules with materials.
- Coating Operator (D) The Coating Operator is responsible for all activities related to the coating of the product as per formula instructions. Weigh coating ingredients as per formula in order to prepare coating solution/color.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Follows formula instructions
- Operates machinery independently as well as within a team environment
- Matches all labels with batch records
- Documents process information as per SOP
- Loads and unloads machine
- Monitors operation periodically and reports any abnormal conditions to the manager
- Personal responsibility for adhering to Safety Rules, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced
•Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
•Ability to lift up to 30 - 50 lbs.
•Able to walk, bend, lift, twist, kneel & reach with hands and arms and stand for extended periods of time
•Ability to write simple correspondence
•Basic mathematical skills
•Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
•High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
•Prior manufacturing experience a must
•Military experience a plus
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-200-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.