Fork Lift Operator
- Holbrook, NY, USA
Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for safely operating electric powered industrial truck equipped with lifting devices such as forklift or elevating platform, to push, lift, stack, or move products or materials by performing the following duties. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by using lifting device.
- Inventories materials on work floor.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
- Must be able to document information as per SOP.
- Experienced in operating lift equipment (Licensing may be through internal or external training).
- Stand-up/Reach Truck experience preferred
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Prior manufacturing or warehousing experience preferred.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions.
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a warehouse/distribution environment.
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.