General Warehouse (NBTY)
- 4320 Veteran Memorial Highway, Holbrook, NY
- Shift: 3
For more than 70 years, The Nature’s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature’s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Ester-C®, MET-Rx®, Pure Protein®, Balance®, Body Fortress®, Puritan’s Pride® and Organic Dr.®, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
The General Warehouse associate performs a wide variety of stocking and packing duties. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reads pick sheets or computer terminal to determine items and quantities to be selected
- Pulls/pushes cart or pallet jack for use in collecting order components
- Selects product from appropriate location and places into correct container
- Verifies corrects product(s) and quantity of each item are present
- Seals carton either manually or by utilizing box sealer tape machine
- Restocks picking locations with returned product
- Insures assigned area is properly replenished (A frame only)
- Operates electronic scanning equipment
- Assemble kits
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Prior manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred
- Military experience a plus
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings.