- 60 Orville Dr, Bohemia, NY
- Shift: 1
For more than 70 years, The Nature’s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature’s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature’s Bounty®, Sundown Naturals®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Ester-C®, MET-Rx®, Pure Protein®, Balance®, Body Fortress®, Puritan’s Pride® and Organic Dr.®, among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
As a member of the Strategic Initiative Delivery Team, The Project Manager will work as an internal consultant, partnering with business leaders across the organization, responsible for delivery of strategic projects, driving faster adoption, and greater efficiencies in the organization to increase benefit realization and ROI.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, oversee and document all aspects of the project/s assigned
- Work closely with project teams and key stakeholders to ensure the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, within budget and scope
- Focus on the people side of the change – including changes to processes, systems and technology, and cultural changes
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration, to meet the shared project objectives.
- Delivery of projects on-time, within scope and within budget following structured methodology
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Define project staffing requirements & responsibilities, and ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop project plan to monitor and track progress including change management and process improvement activities as needed
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Support day-to-day project activities which includes, but is not limited to work plan & dependency management, issue & risk management, scope & requirements management
- Successfully manage the relationship with business stakeholders, third parties/vendors, and project team
- Analyze risks/issues and mitigation plans; understands how and when to escalate issues to higher levels; ensure resolutions made in timely manner
- Support the communication and change management strategy
- Facilitate and support the evaluation of change readiness, working to ensure user adoption of new systems, processes, procedures
- Assist with definition and measurement of success metrics specific to the program and business
- Support analysis of business partner's current state processes to understand their strengths and weaknesses
- Guide and facilitate code reviews, software design sessions, and architectural reviews
- Collaborate with other Strategic Initiative Delivery Team members to provide input into improvement of current processes to increase efficiencies within and maturity of the Program/Project Management, Business Process Improvement and Change Management/ Adoption Practices
- Support RFI/RFP process through vendor selection
- Cultivate and maintain vendor/third party relationships, including contract execution, management of deliverables and scope
- Manage project budgets, timelines, resource allocation and assignments
- 5+ years of relevant business experience, with successful delivery of strategic Business & IT Projects
- 3+ years of Vendor Management experience
- Track record in managing projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing cross-functional project teams
- Experience establishing, managing and communication with Business Partners to cultivate strong partnerships
- Experience in the Nutritional Supplement, Pharmaceutical, or other CPG (consumer package goods) public company a plus
- Ability to report on and escalate project risks and issues, as needed
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Understanding of the change management/adoption methodology
- Exceptional facilitation and active listening skills
- PMP or PRINCE 2 Certified a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MS Office Suite, MS Project, Visio
- SharePoint experience a plus
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.