- 2208 W Chesterfield St, Springfield, MO 65807, USA
Seeking an associate attorney for our growing team. Candidates preferably have at least three years experience in a Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Practice. Candidates should enjoy working independently, be highly motivated and confident in their legal abilities. Candidates should also enjoy working in a high-volume, fast paced and dynamic law practice.
- Provide legal analysis and practical solutions for clients.
- Meet regularly and communicate effectively with clients.
- Demonstrated experience with trials, hearings, motions procedure and discovery.
- Conduct effective legal research and draft pertinent legal documents.
- Work effectively with case-related personnel including expert and lay witnesses, judges, opposing counsel and other professionals in the judicial system.
- Maintain all case files and materials.
- Graduate of accredited law school.
- Licensed to practice and in good standing in Missouri.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Emotionally mature and resistant to stress.
- Proactive in organizing work and anticipating issues in advance.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Possess strong organizational, writing, and analytical skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- High standards for both quality and quantity of work.
- Intellectually curious with a willingness to learn, and an interest in personal injury.
- Ability to work in a technology-driven productivity environment, including using computers, smart phones, office productivity software, Internet-based legal databases (e.g. Loislaw), and legal practice management systems.
Additional Qualifications Encouraged
- Familiarity with Needles.
- First Chair Jury Trial Experience.
- Licensed to Practice and in good standing in Arkansas.
- Appellate Experience.
Please respond with your cover letter, resume and salary expectations.