Forklift Driver - Full Time
- Los Banos, CA, USA
The Morning Star Company, and its affiliates, operate three tomato processing facilities in California, processing 25% to 30% of the California crop, plus tomato transplanting, harvesting and trucking operations. Employment is approximately 400 year-round and over 2,000 seasonal colleagues with annual sales of about $1 billion.
We are currently hiring motivated individuals with strong work ethics to join our Distribution team. A minimum of 40 hours or more per week. Fast paced environment. Potential candidates will be eligible for a full benefits package once training period concludes and full knowledge and understanding of responsibilities and various skills can be demonstrated. Responsibilities include (but are not not limited to) pulling, preparing, loading/unloading our products and materials, general housekeeping, perform forklift inspections and follow forklift operating guidelines and procedures at all times.
- A team-oriented approach to work, and a can-do attitude
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to follow all safety guidelines and good manufacturing practices
- Work on weekends, holidays, and various shifts
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to carry up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work independently while meeting quality and productivity standards
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment year round in extreme temperatures and various weather conditions as well as hazardous/loud equipment where you are exposed to dust, heat, cold, chemicals, odors, noise, etc.
- Ability to bend, stand, stoop, kneel, reach overhead, sit, walk, mount/dismount equipment repetitively or for long periods of time
- Experience operating heavy equipment preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. The Morning Star Company and its affiliates participate in E-Verify.