Customer Account Coordinator
- Los Banos, CA, USA
The Morning Star Company, and its affiliates, operate three tomato processing facilities in Central California, processing 35% to 40% of the California crop, plus tomato transplanting, farming, harvesting and trucking operations. Employment is approximately 350 year-round and over 2,000 seasonal colleagues with annual sales exceeding $900 million. The company is known worldwide for its innovation and integrity.
We are organizationally structured through a system we term Self-Management (more at: self-managmentinstitute.org). Our company is operated by colleagues without titles or an appointed hierarchy of authority. Each Colleague is expected to be the manager of their mission. Authority relative to other colleagues’ activities is lateral and based on their independent agreements. Each colleague’s Mission is their guiding principle of action, and respect, influence and success having to be built based on each colleague’s competency, integrity, effort, persistence and straight-forward persuasiveness. As we continue to grow, and while we communicate this position in commonly used terms, we intend to maintain a culture of individual responsibility and Mission-Focused Self-Management.
The Mission of the Customer Account Coordinator is to receive and successfully handle colleague requests for product, services, and related information to promptly and accurately fulfill their requirements. The successful candidate will primarily develop and maintain an enthusiastic presence for Paradiso Foods and Morning Star Tomato Kitchens (MSTK) internally as well as in the marketplace. The position is located at The Morning Star Company Los Banos.
Specific Activities and Responsibilities
1. Order management, including working with more than two hundred and fifty unique Paradiso and MSTK customers to receive, enter, track and invoice orders while working with distribution and accounting colleagues to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
2. Traffic coordination for customer accounts.
3. Maintain marketing presence by compiling mailing lists, marketing material packages, and preparing freight items for trade shows.
4. Follow and reconcile customer contract commitments on a regular basis to ensure compliance with a greed upon shipping time frames.
5. Communicate with sales colleagues and customers on orders and follow up as needed.
6. Proactively and independently, manage customers’ requests and schedules.
7. Compile, maintain, process, and prepare a variety of records and reports.
8. Approve invoices for freight you arrange.
9. Must be able to handle multiple tasks without losing focus.
10. Must be able to meet required deadlines.
Knowledge and Experience
1. Excellent computer skills, especially with Excel.
2. Methods and techniques for conflict resolution.
3. Fluent in English; effective written and verbal communication.
1. Enjoys customer interaction.
2. Quick learner.
3. Strong work ethic.
4. Honest, forthright and trustworthy.
5. Persistent in getting results, but patient.
6. Must be able to thrive in an active, fast - paced environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. The Morning Star Company and its affiliates participate in E-Verify.