- Los Banos, CA, USA
A Great Place to Work
Located in Santa Nella, California right off I-5, Hotel Mission De Oro is at the heart of a peaceful and beautiful Northern California locale, offering luxurious accommodations, upscale dining and premier event services.
Whether you are new to the hospitality industry, or an experienced veteran, we hope you will be our next great colleague. Hotel Mission de Oro offers a full suite of services to our guests, so we have opportunities in guest services, administration, sales, and food and beverage.
Mission: To ensure perfect delivery of accurate accounting reports and information to related colleagues, establishing a firm foundation for all accounting functions.
- Check-in and check-out guests
- Make and confirm reservations
- Process guest check-in; confirm reservations, assign room and activate room key
- Answer all phone calls from guestrooms, outside lines, and internal call with proper telephone etiquette (all within 3 rings)
- Assign room to guest request and preference whenever possible
- Provide all guests with overview of hotel and amenities
- Process all payments types e.g. charges, cash, checks, debit or credit cards
- Process all check-outs
- Follow all cash handling/banking procedures as per standard operating procedures
- Discreetly handle confidential guest information
- Coordinate with Housekeeping Department to track room readiness and communicate guest concerns if necessary
- Run daily reports and check for accuracy
- Complete assigned cashier and closing reports
- Complete end of day activities including posting charges to accounts, run night audit back-up, and roll the date
- Complete shift checklist
- Balance and drop receipts according to prescribed accounting procedures
- Ensure that all charges of the day have been properly posted to the appropriate guest folio or master account.
- Ensure that all food and beverage outlets have balanced.
- Ensure that all front office charges and miscellaneous charges and adjustments have been posted and balanced out.
- Ensure that all guest charges have been balanced and all appropriate reports have been run and all supporting documentation is attached to the appropriate reports.
- Manually balance and directly deposit credit cards.
- The ability to achieve a monthly departmental loyalty program goal, through the promotion of the program.
- Must be able to work the overnight shift (12:00 AM to 8:00 AM).
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Effective communicator.
All information is kept confidential. The Morning Star Company and its affiliates participate in E-Verify.