Restaurant Manager - Front of the House
- Los Banos, CA, USA
Located in Santa Nella, CA right off I-5, Hotel Mission De Oro is at the heart of a peaceful and beautiful Northern California locale. We offer a full suite of services to our guests, so we have opportunities in guest services, administration, sales, and food and beverage. The Kitchen at The Mission offers an incredible menu for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert.
This colleague’s Mission is to provide a world-class dining experience for our guests by ensuring efficient and professional operations with an eye to the small details. Specific activities to include:
- Hire, develop, maintain, and provide leadership for a high-performance team including servers, hostesses, expos, bussers, and bar staff.
- Provide in-depth training and coaching for all food and beveridge colleagues.
- Guarantee a positive experience for each and every customer.
- Coordinate front-of-house scheduling, maintaining appropriate staffing levels at all times, working in conjunction with event staff.
- Respond to and resolve difficult inquiries and complaints.
- Coordinate seamlessly between the FOH and BOH.
- Collaborate effectively with the executive chef and director of sales/events.
- Relevant experience in the food service industry
- Professional demeanor
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Must be able to manage high-stress situations calmly and rationally and with positive results
- Passion for and experience with food & beverage are a plus
- A flexible work schedule is a must
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.