Front Desk Associate
- Los Banos, CA, USA
A Great Place to Work
Located in Santa Nella, California right off I-5, Hotel Mission De Oro is at the heart of a peaceful and beautiful Northern California locale. We are excited for all the changes for 2017, including our new restaurant, lounge and nightclub, and beautifully renovated rooms.
Whether you are new to the hospitality industry, or an experienced veteran, we hope you will be our next great colleague. Hotel Mission de Oro offers a full suite of services to our guests, so we have opportunities in guest services, administration, sales, and food and beverage.
We are searching for our new Front Desk Associate. This position will begin as part time, with the potential to grow into full time. We offer a great benefit package to full-time employees, including 401K. You must be able to work on your feet for long periods of time for this position. Pay starts at $11/hour.
- Night and overnigh shifts
- Answering phones
- Register & process guests and their assigned room
- Taking cash and credit card payment (cash handling)
- Making reservations
- Accommodate guest requests
- Communicating with hotel staff on the status of guest rooms
- Maintain a clean and neat front desk area
- Customer service experience preferred but not required
- Computer literacy required
- Previous hospitality experience is desirable, but not required. If you have a customer service orientation and a positive attitude, that is all we need.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.