Class A Truck Driver Training
- Williams, CA 95987, USA
The Morning Star Trucking Company provides transportation services for bulk tomato, freight and transplanting operations throughout the Central Valley of California, primarily during the summer months. Morning Star Trucking also provides recruiting, hiring and training services for internal customers in support of our farming, transplanting and harvesting needs. During peak summer operations, we employ about 600 drivers operating approximately 290 trucks.
If you want a commercial driver's license, keep reading!
Morning Star Trucking will cover the costs of your training, if you agree to drive for us this season (July to October). And you will make money along the way. (Training is unpaid)
- Class “A” Truck Drivers Needed For the 2018 Season.
- Class C trainees accepted
- Class A permit? We can help you get the rest of the way.
- Gain valuable driving experience!
- Must be 21 years by July 1, 2018.
- Housing available during the season.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.