Class A Truck Driver
- Los Banos, CA, USA
The Morning Star Trucking Company provides transportation services for bulk tomato, freight and transplanting operations throughout the Central Valley of California, primarily during the summer months. Morning Star Trucking also provides recruiting, hiring and training services for internal customers in support of our farming, transplanting and harvesting needs. During peak summer operations, we employ about 600 drivers operating approximately 290 trucks.
Get On the Road to Success!
We are currently interviewing and hiring drivers for the upcoming harvest season. The Morning Star Trucking Company in Williams, CA provides seasonal employment July through October.
- Class “A” Truck Drivers Needed For the 2018 Season.
- Top drivers can earn up to $19,500 for the season.
- Gain valuable driving experience!
- 21 years and up!
- We will provide training to obtain Class A to qualified candidates.
- Housing available during the season.
- Valid Class A License with doubles/triples
- If you have a permit or are interested in training, please use this link: http://smrtr.io/hUnQ2g
- Preference given to those who can work the entire season.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.