Director of Sales
- Los Banos, CA
A Great Place to Work
Located in Santa Nella, California right off I-5, Hotel Mission De Oro is at the heart of a peaceful and beautiful Northern California locale. We feature 158 guest rooms and over 17,000 square feet of event space. 2017 will bring significant renovations, including a restaurant and bar and the reopening of our deluxe rooms. We offer great pay and benefits.
The mission of the Sales Director at Hotel Mission De Oro is to advance the reputation of the hotel in order to achieve a maximum revenue potential. This person will have a very visible presence within the local community, and is charged with promoting all Morning Star entities.
- Work with all Hotel Mission De Oro colleagues to ensure budgetary compliance.
- Maintain focus and coordination of hotels sales and marketing plan.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and our market position.
- Analyze all revenue strategies, demand generators, and applicable front office systems.
- Maintain a directory of all suppliers and customers.
- Actively solicit event business, and report performance regularly to the manager.
- Lead generation, mostly though sales calls and networking events.
- Complete weekly and monthly sales reports, and record in the properties sales system.
- Be actively involved in Santa Nella, Gustine, and Los Banos Chambers of Commerce.
- Secure meeting and event business and room rentals for Hotel Mission De Oro.
- Respond to all RFP and CVENT leads.
- Keep all colleagues informed of new accounts as well as the status of existing accounts.
- Assist colleagues at Hotel Mission De Oro to develop new marketing strategies as it relates to new deluxe guest rooms and the arrival of new food and beverage outlets for 2017.
- Review and assist in development of all sales associated proposals and contracts.
- Previous experience in hotel sales and hospitality is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience engaging and networking with the local community is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Strong computer skills.
- Able to work flexible schedules as needs arise: occasional weekends will be necessary.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.