Delivery and Sales - Restaurant industry
- Sacramento, CA
Paradise Tomato operates three processing facilities in Kentucky and California. We provide signature sauces and signature services to help our customers in the foodservice industry. With our custom sauce capabilities, Packed-in-Season and All-Season Fresh Process™ pack options, coast to coast coverage, pouch packaging and more culinary and product development support, we continue to offer more ways to increase sales, maximize profitability and boost efficiency every step of the way, from concept to market.
Our Mission is to be the preferred partner of high-quality signature sauces to our customers, delivering reliable, dependable services and proactive solutions and giving them a competitive edge in the marketplace.
The Mission is to direct-market and distribute pouch tomato products to the local foodservice trade as well as gather market intelligence to support and promote pouch tomato products. Activities shall include:
- Develop meaningful relationships with key Chefs and related end-users in the restaurant trade in a localized market with the intent to solicit product and acquire user feedback of pouched tomato products and sauces.
- Personally deliver products and sample goods to end-user. This requires lifting and moving 40 lb. cases of product.
- Understand all competing products and producers of like products in the foodservice arena as well as solid understanding of all available supply-chain and distribution options.
- Track, compile and analyze all data acquired from the end-user.
- Provide all feedback to Morning Star colleagues as requested.
To support this mission, local long-distance travel is required. Generally, your talents are in the restaurant industry and/or foodservice sales and marketing and we expect that you will utilize your talents and contacts to support your Mission.
- Restaurant industry knowledge and experience a plus.
- Proven results in a self-motivating role.
- Works independently, with broadly defined work objectives and limited review of overall results.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, written and oral.
- High degree of persuasiveness.
- Expertise with Excel, Word and other applications.
- Independent, confident individual who respects others.
- Honest, forthright and trustworthy--not political.
- Persistent but patient in getting results.
- Driven to succeed and get things done – competitive.
- Has a bias for action, but understands how to balance risk and reward.
This is a full time position and includes benefits (health, dental, vision, retirement, vacation and sick pay).