Client Services Associate
- 807 Broad St, Oriental, NC 28571, USA
Want to build your career in the financial services industry? Masters Wealth is looking for a Client Services Associate to join our firm.
With over 40 years of knowledge in the financial industry, the Masters Wealth Management Group, led by Gary Mastrodonato continues to dominate. Gary Mastrodonato hosts a weekly syndicated radio show, Mastering Your Money. His firm specializes in retirement planning, and wealth management through longevity. Serving hundreds of super stars in the local, Eastern North Carolina, community.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for delivering world class service to our clients by providing administrative support in all client processes. You’ll have the opportunity to build and maintain strong client relationships. You excel at working in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll have between three and five years’ experience serving clients within the financial services industry, preferably in the fields of managed money and fixed insurance products. You are accustomed to working with insurance carriers and custodians. You understand the financial services language and can navigate through the process with ease. You are customer focused, administratively sound and computer literate. You can recommend new processes and can effectively and professionally implement new processes within your department.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for supporting the Client Relationship Management (CRM) process within the agency.
- Manage Account Proposals & Prepare New Business documents before and after client meetings
- Review account update documents and obtain client signatures as well as the rep signatures
- Handle client inquiries directed to Rep, (received via phone calls, fax, e-mail and office visits), take appropriate course of action (i.e., answer question directly, discuss with rep, prepare documents needed, etc). Review details with rep as FYI.
- Handle existing client-initiated requests.
- Proactively contact clients when changes are occurring with their accounts.
- Documenting client contact in CRM tool and appropriate Files
- Position requires three to five years’ experience in an administrative role and managing administrative functions; strong communication, writing, and sense of professionalism.
- Insurance & Financial background is required; specifically in Annuities, Life Insurance and Managed Money
- Must provide stellar customer service to clients and co-workers.
- Confident with relevant software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) — and the cloud based equivalent.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to agents, clients, and third parties via e-mail and/or phone.
- Prioritize list of outstanding issues to effectively handle urgent matters.
- Ensure adequate follow-up and closure on daily tasks and projects.
- Provide management with prompt, timely, and accurate information and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Handle confidential information in a discrete and professional manner.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.