Optometrist at Private Practice
Classic Vision Care is a private practice looking to expand private practice optometry. Our offices have been around for 40 years and we are looking to bring on partners in the business.
We’re looking for a dedicated Optometrist to join our dynamic team. You will play a crucial role in serving our community by providing primary vision care ranging from refraction and correction to the diagnosis, treatment, and management of eye disease..
• Perform comprehensive eye and vision tests; analyze and interpret results to diagnose visual efficiency and eye health conditions.
• Diagnose sight problems such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and presbyopia; also diagnose and manage eye diseases such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, and conjunctivitis, etc.
• Prescribe eyeglasses, contact lenses, and in-chair medications as per patient’s visual needs.
• Refer patients to additional medical or vision therapy, or low vision rehabilitation services when necessary.
• Provide pre- and post-operative care for patients undergoing eye surgery, including conducting follow-up exams.
• Evaluate patients for the presence of systemic diseases such as diabetes that may manifest ocular symptoms; refer patients to other healthcare providers as needed.
• Promote eye health by counseling patients on topics such as visual hygiene, contact lens care, and nutritional supplements.
• Assist with pre-testing patients as required
• Provide treatment and management of ocular diseases within the scope of Georgia state laws.
• Participate in speaking and presentation opportunities as needed and if available.
• Attend and actively participate in staff meetings, huddles, and training sessions to ensure continuous learning and team cohesion.
• Tuesday: 9 AM - 6 PM
• Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Thursday: 9 AM - 6 PM
• Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Saturday: 10 AM - 2 PM
Remuneration & Benefits:
• Competitive salary of $150,000 per annum on 4.5 days of work
• Uncapped bonus plan based on production
• 401k match
• 3 weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Health insurance coverage
• $1000 continuing education (CE) allowance
• Professional liability (malpractice) coverage
• Full licensing reimbursement
• Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree
• Valid state license to practice optometry
• Ability to build rapport with patients
• Strong diagnostic skills and a passion for improving patients’ lives
We are a doctor-owned private practice with two boutique locations focusing on unparalleled patient care. Our mission is to enhance vision health and improve the quality of life of our patients. We believe in investing in our team and creating an environment where you can thrive both professionally and personally.
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Come join our dynamic team and enjoy a rewarding career at the forefront of cutting-edge patient care. Apply now!
OD license for the state of GA.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.