Glasses and Contacts Sales (optician)
Classic Vision Care is a boutique high end optometry practice focused on it's retail sales..
This Job is great for you if ...
- You like technical work and learning new things
- You like working with a fun team environment
- You like to be detailed oriented
- You like working on multiple things through the day vs just one thing all day long
- Like making uncapped income on commissions in addition to base pay
- Next step is to apply to our inhouse tracker located here: https://go.apply.ci/p/6aZf0vMjmwT
If you like a fast paced environment where you will learn a lot and are not capped on what you can make as a sales person this position is for you. NO EXPERIENCE IN OPTICAL IS NEEDED
Pay is base(determined by your skill set in performing job duties) + bonuses (determined by your sales performance) and your Profit Shares plus biweekly uncapped bonuses. We also offer healthcare coverage, Paid time off, 401k match Program, and bonus that is uncapped.
Job Description: Optician
- Assist patients with frame & lens selection and selling Frames, Lenses, contact lenses, and other products and services
- Manage Frame displays and merchandising
- Ensure accurate inventory
- Take care of repairs, adjustments, supplies, and handle walk-ins.
- Place follow-up calls 1 week after dispensing eyewear
- Handle and keep track of returns, credits with lab and vendors
- Board Management: Meet with vendors to purchase ophthalmic frames and sunglasses and supplies
- Support all the values and live them day in and day out.
- Maintain numbers and monitor Cost of Goods
- Develop vendor relationships, co-operative marketing, and coordinate dispensary promotions and activities
- Pricing development and review
- Keep track of eyewear jobs re: time, length, and accuracy
- Check in jobs and notify patients
- Maintain general appearance of dispensary and lab:
- Pretesting of patients
- Take retinal photos
- Administer visual fields tests
- Teach I & R for new contact lens patients
- Support and live all of our company values (see values is/is not sheet)
- You are required to be able to go between our Locations in Marietta and Kennesaw
- Support and live the company values every day
- Develop competency in every FDC script so we know you understand customer service the way we want delivered
- Answer phone
- Schedule patients
- Adjust and repair of eyewear
- Pro actively learning other roles
High-performing salesperson. A good team player who is competitive and likes to win.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.