- Middleburg Heights, OH
The Holton-Wise Property Group is a full service residential and commercial real estate brokerage. We help local homeowners buy and sell their properties as well as operate one of the largest scattered site rental property portfolio's on the west side of Cleveland.
Administrative Assistant will be responsible for;
-Acting as a virtual assistant to a growing team of agents, working in a timely fashion from home or office.
-Handling paperwork (electronic), brief data entry, and a small number of phone calls for real estate agents - no license required.
-Adding new listings to the Multiple Listing Service.
-Reviewing contracts for missing signatures or initials in all appropriate places.
-Coordinating inspections and escrow.
-Communicating and assisting all parties involved in transaction.
-Preparing and managing additional addenda and signings.
-Submitting to broker for compliance.
-Preparing and following up on commission disbursement authorizations.
-Tracking and sending reminders for all contingencies and deadlines.
-Confirming closing details.
-Providing timely updates for all parties.
-Preparing sales jackets for agents.
-Sending documents out via DotLoop to appropriate parties for electronic signatures.
-Assisting agents in preparing amendments throughout the contract as needed and as requested.
-Completing post closing tasks.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Adobe.
• Experience in using organizational and administrative skills.
• Ability to work with little direction, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Ability to establish strong interpersonal relationships with team members.
• Professional demeanor.
- Schedule is flexible, around the clock via email.
- Pay is $30/listing input and $300/transaction.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.