A Heavily-Involved Marketing Intern
- TBD, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hexagon Lavish® is a scientific research and development start-up based in the United States. The company initially was focused in machine learning techniques but now has evolved into a small company that's devoted to utilizing "unorthodox" research methodologies in theoretical development and uncompromised use of mathematics and science.
PIR: Premier Information Retrieval will be a resultant product from the platform, IISS (Informational Interpretation Scientific Software). PIR will be designed as software for immediate detection, distinction, classification and analysis.
Desmond J. Watson, co-founder and chief executive officer of Hexagon Lavish®, is putting together a small team of researchers, mathematicians, engineers and programmers for this startup. If you're interested in applying your skills in efforts of turning ideas into a grand journey, submit your CV/résumé today.
Apply and submit your résumé here.
Hexagon Lavish® has an annual marketing internship position that is open to individuals who have mastered their ability to direct their focus towards understanding the applicability of scientific output.
The position of a Heavily-Focused Marketing Intern is slated for such an individual; someone who's willing to become intimately concerned with ensuring that the world harbors a "love" and a longing for the startup's introductory product, PIR: Premier Information Retrieval.
For three months, individuals awarded the internship will be tasked with assisting in developing a variety of go-to-market strategies, developing ideas on how to engage with customers, running campaign reports, writing communication with internal and external audiences, evaluating and improving our social media presence and performing other related duties.
The position of Marketing Intern reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Maintain concurrent pursuit of a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD
- Assist with all aspects of projects including design, set up, analysis and storytelling
- Assist with brainstorming and planning content ideas
- Summarize data and present results and recommendations to management
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis
- Perform writing, copy writing, editing, and proofing of marketing materials
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics to measure effectiveness and impact of each marketing initiative and craft recommendations for future growth
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Develop a rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships
- 2+ years of experience in a complex, multi-site environment high-tech/scientific R&D organization
- Experience in creating and managing external partner relationships, developing joint ventures and preferred provider agreements
- Sound decision-maker
- Establish effectiveness as a mentor
- Ability to form team consensus on design choices and execution plans
- Be contributory to the statistical endeavors of the company's projects
- Strong analytical skills; experience interpreting strategic plans and changes in how services are delivered into a long-term sustainable operating model
- Excellent relationship-building skills with an ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
EXPECTATIONS OF ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in written form
- Fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Harbor the ability to work well with people and be able to work efficiently and effectively a an integral part of an interdisciplinary team
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity, trustworthiness, respect for others and the ability to deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
- Must demonstrate an understanding and acceptance of the Hexagon Lavish® mission, vision and values