Characteristically-Intense Director of Business Development
- TBD, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Hexagon Lavish® is a scientific research and development start-up based in the United States. The company initially was focused in machine learning techniques but now has evolved into a small company that's devoted to utilizing "unorthodox" research methodologies in theoretical development and uncompromised use of mathematics and science.
PIR: Premier Information Retrieval will be a resultant product from the platform, IISS (Informational Interpretation Scientific Software). PIR will be designed as software for immediate detection, distinction, classification and analysis.
Desmond J. Watson, co-founder and chief executive officer of Hexagon Lavish®, is putting together a small team of researchers, mathematicians, engineers and programmers for this startup. If you're interested in applying your skills in efforts of turning ideas into a grand journey, submit your CV/résumé today.
Apply and submit your résumé here.
Do you harbor the characteristic-aura with the requisite skills in building companies from the "ground-up"? If so, Hexagon Lavish® has an open full-time/permanent position for an experienced Director of Business Development.
This position is essential to the growth of the informational interpretation startup and caters to the interest of an extremely-focused, strategic thought leader who will drive key business partnerships and opportunities that appeal to the long-term well-being of Hexagon Lavish®.
The Director of Business Development role will be responsible for overseeing targeted economic sectors in specific industries in which Hexagon Lavish® "fits". The ideal candidate must be able to grasp complex ideas while simultaneously being assertive, detail-oriented and gregarious.
- Bachelor's and 10+ years of experience in Sales, Computer Science, Engineering or related technology discipline
- Preferred background in agency
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communications
- Team-oriented toward one common goal in contrast to individual gain
- Strong research and writing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate between cross-functional/interdisciplinary teams
- Articulate ecosystem value and strategy to business stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Quickly adaptable in literacy in cloud computing and cloud-based services
- 10 years of directed experience in building companies from the "ground-up"
- 8+ years of supervisory experience in a complex, multi-site environment high-tech/scientific R&D organization
- 7 years of developing a creative footprint in contrast to a "technical record"
- Experience in creating and managing external partner relationships
- Exceptional developmental and strategic planning skills
- Develop and maintain Hexagon Lavish®'s knowledge on the interests of potential partners and competitive activities
- Coordinate evaluation of all new opportunities which include both market and financial analyses
- Provide assistance in negotiation of terms and formulation of proposed offers for transactions under evaluation
- Create and execute a proactive new business strategy from identifying and researching future prospects through to developing disruptive outreach communications
- Work on strengthening our company's narrative when it comes to pitch strategy, proposals and articulation to our services and product capabilities
- Assist in establishing new business "best practices" and organizational structure alongside senior leadership
- Work closely with marketing to develop strategic follow-up plans to outbound initiatives
- Sound decision-maker
- Establish effectiveness as a mentor
- Strong analytical skills; experience interpreting strategic plans and changes in how services are delivered into a long-term sustainable operating model
- Excellent relationship-building skills with an ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
EXPECTATION OF ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in written form
- Fluent in English (and other languages)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to anticipate, manage and respond to legal and business needs as necessary
- Harbor the ability to work well with people and be able to work efficiently and effectively a an integral part of an interdisciplinary team
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity, trustworthiness, respect for others and the ability to deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
- Must demonstrate an understanding and acceptance of the Hexagon Lavish® mission, vision and values