Extraordinarily-Focused Chief Marketing Officer
- TBD, Atlanta, GA, us
Hexagon Lavish® is a scientific research and development start-up based in the United States. The company initially was focused in machine learning techniques but now has evolved into a small company that's devoted to utilizing "unorthodox" research methodologies in theoretical development and uncompromised use of mathematics and science.
PIR: Premier Information Retrieval® will be a resultant product from the platform, IISS (Informational Interpretation Scientific Software). PIR will be designed as software for allergen detection, distinction, classification and analysis. The software will be introduced to global consumer markets in varying versions for smartphone, tablet, wearable and "smart" home applications as well as for commercial and medical markets respectively.
Desmond J. Watson, founder and chief executive officer of Hexagon Lavish®, is putting together a small team of researchers, mathematicians, engineers and programmers for this startup. If you're interested in applying your skills in efforts of turning ideas into a grand journey, submit your CV/résumé today.
Apply and submit your résumé here.
**Do not apply for this position if you're just looking a "job" or "an immediate opportunity". We're not looking for a weak-minded individual.**
Hexagon Lavish® is looking for an experienced candidate for our full-time/permanent Chief Marketing Officer position. The ideal candidate will drive evolution and execution of brand strategy and positioning; evolve and refine the consumer value proposition and create campaigns and promotional plans leveraging PSAs, e-mails, social media and other tools that significantly increase awareness of the Hexagon Lavish® brand and our offerings.
The ideal candidate will also manage pro bono agency and key content and media distribution partners to execute creative strategy. The Chief Marketing Officer will manage all of our organization's creative, collateral and design requirements and implementations across products and partnerships supporting cross-functional departments and organizational needs.
The Chief Marketing Officer will also encourage, empower, lead and motivate a talented marketing team; engage the entire Hexagon Lavish® staff to adopt roles as brand stewards and develop an in-depth understanding of Hexagon Lavish®'s target market segments and surface insights that will help us continue to grow and innovate. The ideal candidate will partner closely with the editorial, education and advocacy teams on strategies and campaigns that build consistency around the Hexagon Lavish® personality and "voice".
The Chief Marketing Officer will also be responsible for setting monthly and annual goals; develop a framework for tracking, evaluating and optimizing campaign performance, engagement and marketing program success.
- Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for building and leading a world class marketing team enabling Hexagon Lavish® to realize its mission
- Utilize strategic and operational responsibility for all aspects of marketing IISS, PIR: Premier Information Retrieval and all future Hexagon Lavish® products
- The Chief Marketing Officer will provide worldwide marketing input to global product development teams and all strategic in-licensing decisions
- The candidate will incorporate an approach to marketing that brings true market insight to the discovery, development and delivery of Hexagon Lavish®'s products
- The Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for solidifying relationships for key thought leaders in the market
- The exceptional candidate will have at least a minimum of eight years of experience in a financial services capacity
- Develop and execute targeted campaigns for elevating the analyst and leadership branding
- Strategize, build, and drive co-branded, go-to-market initiatives and campaigns.
- Drive the communications agenda and editorial calendar. Achieve cohesiveness and consistency of messages and creative across all media. Own global strategy and execution of advertising, PR, social media, investor, and internal communications.
- This position will also lead the creation of inspiring designs, content, and campaigns that will build the businesses brands, eventually driving acquisition and revenue. The Chief Marketing Officer will rally efforts within the Marketing Department and beyond to ensure that the brands’ standards are maintained across all channels.
- The Chief Marketing Officer will ensure marketing program and campaign results, formulate solutions, and adjust these programs in order to reach aggressive targets and objectives.
- The Chief Marketing Officer will be the link between the Marketing Department and the stakeholders from across the enterprise, and execute innovative stakeholder communication strategies to inform all relevant parties of activities of the department.
- The successful person in this role will have extensive experience in building marketing teams and will understand the essential elements of core commercial functions (i.e., marketing, marketing research, sales, promotion, branding, new product planning and pricing/reimbursement
- Successful candidate will harbor no less than fifteen years of marketing leadership including experience with product launch
- Develop and implement customer-focused marketing strategies and tactics to optimize growth, share and profitability for all products
- Write reports to interpret results of market analyses to non-statisticians, demonstrating organization and clarity
- Participate and actively lead brand development initiatives at the corporate, program and product level
- Assist business development with in-license evaluations and strategy to expand the portfolio
- Support early-stage pipeline and in-license products assets to position for future market success
- Have strong analytical problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Harbor strong time management, organization and prioritization skills
- Sound decision-maker
- Establish effectiveness as a mentor
- Be contributory to the marketing endeavors of the company
EXPECTATIONS OF ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in written form
- Fluent in English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Harbor the ability to work well with people and be able to work efficiently and effectively a an integral part of an interdisciplinary team
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity, trustworthiness, respect for others and the ability to deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
- Must demonstrate an understanding and acceptance of the Hexagon Lavish® mission, vision and values