Staff Research Scientist VII: Informational Interpretation Researcher
- TBD, Atlanta, Georgia, us
Hexagon Lavish® is a scientific research and development start-up based in the United States. The company initially was focused in machine learning techniques but now has evolved into a small company that's devoted to utilizing "unorthodox" research methodologies in theoretical development and uncompromised use of mathematics and science.
PIR: Premier Information Retrieval will be a resultant product from the platform, IISS (Informational Interpretation Scientific Software). PIR will be designed as software for immediate detection, distinction, classification and analysis.
Desmond J. Watson, co-founder and chief executive officer of Hexagon Lavish®, is putting together a small team of researchers, mathematicians, engineers and programmers for this startup. If you're interested in applying your skills in efforts of turning ideas into a grand journey, submit your CV/résumé today.
Apply and submit your résumé here.
Do you have a knack for creating the parallels between the human experience and nature itself? Most likely not, however, don't let that get you down. Instead, get down with us.
Hexagon Lavish® currently has a full-time/permanent position for an individual whose specialty is to self-engage in the fertile grounds of I.I. (informational interpretation) and inferential analytics in order to construct the principles upon which software is developed and implemented. Hexagon Lavish® is looking for an epistemologically-inclined Informational Interpretation Researcher that can draw-up the parallels between intuitive, human-leveled interpretation and environmental-definitions that are devoid of "social influence".
The ideal candidate will not be held with the responsibility of incorporating "an understanding of humanity" since the essential goal is to include inferential analytics into the ecosystem of the informational interpretation software, PIR: Premier Information Retrieval. This position is not charged with the impetus of concluding a mutual agreement between the varying camps of thought in the realm of informational interpretation but rather stamp discovery and multiple purposes by which it's applied and implemented for industrial utility.
This position rests amongst the top informational research capacities associated with Hexagon Lavish®, so candidates must be amongst "the ilk" of the most intriguing and compelling minds in the informational software guild.
- Construct algorithmic processes that are not orchestrated on the predicates of "prediction" but can be based off of observant and analogous situations
- Ensure that algorithms are intelligently-designed to implement Bayesian inferences that will "logically make a decision" on behalf of the individual user
- Produce effective results in regards to utiity of self-correcting algorithms
- Ability to make evident of quick adaption of post-deep learning inclusivity in PIR's functionality
- Lay the groundwork upon which "common ground" can be established between "machine intelligence" and the human experience and not be disruptive for either party
- Explore and implement probable epistemological interoperabilities into the PIR ecosystem
- Substantial depth in "machine learning" and informational intelligence sub-fields that are not limited to regression analysis, time-series analysis, classification expansion, active learning, clustering or alpha extraction
- MS or PhD (preferred) in Statistical Analysis, Machine Learning, Data Science or Mathematics in addition to seven (7) years working in an industrial capacity
Essential Job Functions
- 8-15 years of exquisite and applied mathematical contribution to scientific endeavors
- 8+ years of supervisory experience in a complex, multi-site environment high-tech/scientific R&D organization
- 7 years of developing a creative footprint in contrast to a "technical record"
- A posteriori knowledge in numerical observations stemming from a non-theoretical origin
- Results-oriented; able to comprehend scientific requirements and provides solutions in a rapidly changing environment and growth-oriented organization
- Experience in creating and managing external partner relationships
- Exceptional developmental and strategic planning skills
Other Essential Job Functions
- Sound decision-maker
- Establish effectiveness as a mentor
- Strong analytical skills; experience interpreting strategic plans and changes in how services are delivered into a long-term sustainable operating model
- Excellent relationship-building skills with an ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in written form
- Fluent in English (and other languages)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to anticipate, manage and respond to legal and business needs as necessary
- Harbor the ability to work well with people and be able to work efficiently and effectively a an integral part of an interdisciplinary team
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity, trustworthiness, respect for others and the ability to deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information
- Must demonstrate an understanding and acceptance of the Hexagon Lavish® mission, vision and values
Hexagon Lavish® is an equal opportunity employer.