Sr. Social Media Manager
- 1710 Briargate Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80920, USA
Sons and daughters will be trafficked, exploited and abused tonight. At The Exodus Road, we find and free these children and arrest their traffickers. And we support local teams around the world to systematically disrupt the business of human traffickers.
We’re looking for people to join our nonprofit team in Colorado Springs, CO to find, protect and free thousands of people slavery. Will you join us?
The Exodus Road a non-religious 501C3 nonprofit, an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital
status, physical ability or any other legally protected basis.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our digital marketing team.
We’re a collaborative team that creates compelling storytelling campaigns and uses data to inform our marketing strategy.
You would be the expert on all things social. You understand how to create a content strategy that engages followers. How to run social ads that convert. And how to build a community on each unique platform.
You won’t have to be bogged down with responding to every comment, but you’ll determine the strategy for growing. And though you’ll be creating content, you also have a creative team to support you.
And on our team, you’ll have incredible purpose, knowing that each social posts or campaign you run could result in people being rescued from slavery.
The position is not remote, but is located in the Colorado Springs, CO, headquarters office.
• Please submit a cover letter, resume and examples of your work.
You would own the strategy for social media and we’d look to your expertise for how our digital campaigns would be implemented through paid and organic strategies.
We want our social media strategy to be informed by real data. Which should include insights you’ve learned from our previous campaigns, strategies from other leading experts and new ideas we want to test.
In this role, you’ll be able test, learn and come up with your best creative ideas. And you’ll have the support and collaboration of our full digital marketing behind you. All while supporting an incredible cause every day.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Set up and run Facebook, Instagram and other ads.
- Create engaging and shareable content strategy that increases our reach and engagement.
- Maintain the social media “voice” for TER and operate with excellence in the social space.
- Build genuine social media communities
- Measure the effectiveness, including reach, engagement and conversions.
- Increase social media KPIs including audience growth, engagement, and donations.
- Implement and measure the success of each social media campaign.
- Support other team members and TER’s overall vision.
- Minimum of 4+ Years Social Media Experience for a business, brand or non-profit. (With exceptions for exceptional candidates.)
- A passion for the work we do.
Skills and Abilities:
- Expert knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and other platforms.
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram and ideally Google ads.
- Always learning about the best social media strategies.
- Data-informed decision making (social media analytics).
- Copywriting, Graphic Design, and Video Editing for social channels.
- Leadership potential and ability lead and work well with others.
- Strong time-management, self-management, and project management skills.
- Clear interpersonal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, particularly in grammar and tone.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and/or Illustrator.
Extra consideration will be given to candidates that have:
- Experience with TikTok and other new platforms.
- Hubspot Certification or Hubspot Experience.
- Portfolio Examples of social content and campaigns created.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
• Please submit a cover letter, resume and examples of your to work.
Please Note: This position is in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Local applicants will be considered first.