Downsizing Manager - Senior Move Manager (Triangle Region)
- 119 Morgan Bend Ct, Chapel Hill, NC 27517, USA
The Downsizers, the Triangle’s leading full-service move management team, specializes in serving the senior community and individuals in transition. Our Downsizing and Move Management team's focus is on creating a compassionate, efficient, and positive experience for each of our customers.
Our exciting and growing business is looking for an exceptional Downsizing Manager to work with our clients throughout the Triangle area. The Downsizing Manager is responsible for creating a compassionate, efficient, and positive experience for each of our customers. Our ideal candidate enjoys working with and supporting older adults. They have a strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task. This candidate is highly organized, resourceful, adaptable to different personalities, a team player, and comfortable with technology.
Our Downsizing Managers provide the following services:
- Meet with clients to identify their needs and develop a customized Move Plan.
- Plan, coordinate, and guide clients through the entire moving process.
- Assist clients to determine which items to keep, donate, gift, sell, or discard.
- Professionally pack all items and coordinate with movers.
- Meet scheduling and budget objectives; oversee implementation of objectives.
- Coordinate with community managers, real estate agents, and other partners.
- Supervise, train and direct team members.
- Ensure adequate supplies and materials are available to complete the project.
- Utilize project management tools for timely completion of move.
- Complete online, in-office, and on-site trainings.
We are looking for this candidate immediately. The ideal candidate will be able to work 4+ days per week (Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm). Must have access to a reliable personal vehicle, personal computer, and personal cell phone. Should be able to lift up to 30 pounds and work physically for a minimum of 4 hours.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, high growth team with a flexible schedule and the ability to make a difference in people's lives. Let's work together!
Please go to www.thedownsizers.com to get a feel for the types of customers we work with and to learn more about our team leadership.
The ideal candidate will be able to work 4+ days per week (Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm); Must have access to a reliable personal vehicle, personal computer, and personal cell phone; Should be able to lift up to 30 pounds and work physically for a minimum of 4 hours.
A High School Graduate or GED Equivalent is required; Bachelor's Degree is preferred; Project Management experience in any field is preferred; Candidate must pass thorough Background Check and must be insurable/bondable; References provided upon request.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.