Downsizing Specialist (Triangle Region)
- 119 Morgan Bend Court, Chapel Hill, NC, us
The Downsizers, the Triangle’s leading full-service move management team, specializes in serving the senior community and individuals in transition. Our Downsizing and Move Management team's focus is on creating a compassionate, efficient, and positive experience for each of our customers.
Our exciting and growing business is looking for exceptional Downsizing Specialists to work with our clients throughout the Triangle area. Downsizing Specialists assist in creating a compassionate, efficient, and positive experience for each of our customers.
Our ideal candidates enjoy working with and supporting older adults. They have a strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task. This candidate is teachable, adaptable to different personalities, a team player and comfortable with technology.
Our Downsizing Specialists provide the following services:
- Work with Downsizing Manager to implement customized Move Plan. Prepare for projects by reviewing client plan and teamwork notes.
- Provide highest level of client service.
- Assist clients to determine which items to keep, donate, gift, sell, or discard.
- Professionally pack all items, coordinate with movers, and assist with unpacking and getting client settled in their new home.
- Initiate and maintain communication with Downsizing Manager throughout engagement.
- Utilize project management tools for timely completion of move.
- Complete online, in-office, and on-site trainings.
- Participate in Team Meetings.
- Provide feedback to Downsizing Manager for the best possible service to clients.
We are looking for candidates immediately. This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, high growth team with a flexible schedule and the ability to make a difference in people's lives. Let's work together!
The ideal candidate will be able to work 4+ days per week (Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm). Must have access to a reliable personal vehicle, personal computer and personal cell phone. Should be able to lift up to 30 pounds and work physically for a minimum of 4 hours. A high school graduate or GED equivalent is required. Must have references, allow for a background check and be insurable/bondable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.