Front Desk Agent
- 4154 Village Green, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
The Crystal Lodge & Suites is a Whistler hotel that truly provides every guest a unique and authentic Whistler experience. While surrounded by gorgeous mountains and the wonderful outdoors, Crystal Lodge is the one hotel that is located in the heart of Whistler Village.
The Crystal Family is comprised of The Crystal Lodge & Suites, Beacon Pub & Eatery and Basalt Wine + Salumeria. We are proudly independent and locally owned. We have an unbeatable location at the "centre of it all" in Whistler Village and we pride ourselves on giving the best experience to our guests, The Crystal Experience.
The Front Desk Agent is likely the first face-to-face interaction a guest has with the hotel and for this reason they must be enthusiastic, out-going and friendly, and can deliver awesome Whistler experiences for each and every guest.
The role of Front Desk Agent varies depending on our guests needs however, some of the responsibilities you will be required to complete whilst on duty will consist of, but not limited to:
- Checking guests in to the hotel and ensuring they are well informed of their room and the hotel amenities.
- Preparation of arrival paperwork and allocation of room to meet any special requests.
- Recommend and arrange services/ activities for guests.
- Listen, handle and respond to guest concerns in a professional and effective manner.
- Handle, arrange and store guest luggage when required.
- Check guests out upon their departure in a timely manner and liaise with housekeeping should there be any late check outs.
- Assist with the valet service that is available to guests.
This is a full-time role (up to 40 hours per week) and you will be required to work a mixture of early, day and late shifts.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service setting, within a hospitality setting would be an asset. It is essential that the candidate possess excellent communication, organizational and time management skills to ensure that they excel in this role. We take great pride in the level of customer service that we provide for our guests, and we wish for our Front Desk Agents to do the same.
Please note, at this time we are unable to support candidates with their immigration to Canada. Only candidates that currently have legal status to work in Canada will be considered.
Here at the Crystal Lodge & Suites, we offer the following benefits:
• Competitive wage
• MSP and medical benefits for full-time employees
• Staff discounts and perks
• Ski pass credit (full-time employees)
• Golf discounts at GolfBC courses
• A fun and positive work environment
• Great location in the centre of Whistler Village with easy access to transit
• A dedicated and supportive management team
• Fun staff events year round