- 4154 Village Green, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
The Crystal Family is comprised of The Crystal Lodge & Suites, Beacon Pub & Eatery and Basalt Wine + Salumeria. We are proudly independent and locally owned. We have an unbeatable location at the "centre of it all" in Whistler Village and we pride ourselves on giving the best experience to our guests, The Crystal Experience.
An opportunity to join the two best local restaurants in town has become available and we are seeking an Office Administrator who can work as a key contact and support for both the Beacon Pub & Eatery and Basalt!
This is a full-time position that oversees the day-to-day financial and administrative aspect of operations for both businesses. The role requires someone with an eye for detail and a strong ability to problem solve and analyze data.
The duties include, but not limited to:
- Completion of daily cash outs, float counts and associated debt control.
- Carry out routine deposits and cheque requisitions in a timely manner by regularly visiting the bank.
- Input daily sales records ensuring that all data is captured as appropriate.
- Complete daily labor reporting by means of entry and supporting management with queries.
- Review and prepare invoices on a weekly basis for approval. Where applicable, following-up and managing any that are outstanding.
- Order and monitor office equipment and supplies so that both businesses have the supplies they require to efficiently complete their tasks.
- Assist the Restaurant Managers with their menu updates through ways such as editing, proofreading and updating menus online.
- Any additional tasks that ensure the food and beverage office operates smoothly at all times.
This is a varied role that requires someone who is confident in their multi-tasking and time-keeping abilities within a varied role.
This is an hourly paid position that reports to the Food & Beverage Director, and works closely with the Accounting team.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong previous experience working within an accounting administrative position, ideally within a hospitality setting. Excellent computer, communication, decision making and problem-solving skills are a must, whilst being confident in challenging decisions in a professional and calm manner. Previous experience using systems such as Squirrel, Moneris, Excel, and EZLabor is an asset.
• Competitive wage
• MSP and medical benefits for full-time employees
• Staff discounts and perks
• Ski pass credit (full-time employees)
• Golf discounts at GolfBC courses
• A fun and positive work environment
• Great location in the centre of Whistler Village with easy access to transit
• A dedicated and supportive management team
• Fun staff events year round