Part-Time Night Auditor
- 4154 Village Green, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
Crystal Lodge & Suites is a Whistler hotel that truly provides every guest with a unique and authentic Whistler experience. While surrounded by gorgeous mountains and the wonderful outdoors, Crystal Lodge is the one hotel that is located in the heart of Whistler Village.
The Crystal Family is comprised of The Crystal Lodge & Suites, Beacon Pub & Eatery and Basalt Wine + Salumeria. We are proudly independent and locally owned. We have an unbeatable location at the "centre of it all" in Whistler Village and we pride ourselves on giving the best experience to our guests, The Crystal Experience.
Crystal Lodge & Suites is currently seeking to recruit a part-time (two nights per week) Night Auditor to join our Front Desk Team.
The role of Night Auditor predominately produces, analyses, reconciles and checks reports from the days' transactions, payments and reservations. Some of the tasks you would be required to complete include, but are not limited to:
- Produce and check audit reports in accordance with the needs for the appropriate department heads.
- Complete and remaining check-in's and departures ensuring that guests folio's and balances have been settled appropriately.
- Manage and respond to any guest complaints or concerns.
- Work closely with other night team employees should any form of disturbance arise.
- Complete any remaining tasks associated with the Front Desk that can only be done so once all guests for the day have been checked in.
- Competitive wages
- Growth and training opportunities
- Positive team environment
- Staff discounts
- Ski pass benefit
- Staff events and parties
- Year round employment