Team Leader (Non IT)
- Raffles Place, Singapore
The Creative Square is a start-up generator based in Singapore, on a mission to conceptualise, validate, and build new businesses. Unlike other accelerators and incubators, we do not hire based on your ideas. We experiment across a wide variety of industries and disciplines. While our entrepreneurs are expected to conceptualise a wide variety of ideas in-house, only a fraction of the ideas will be brought forward to the testing stage based on market feasibility and potential. Our goal is to validate and rapidly prototype multiple MVPs in the market with a limited budget, so successful business tests can be brought to life with further funding and bigger teams.
Project Team Leader (Non IT)
Raffles Place, Singapore
At The Creative Square Company, we place a lot of emphasis on finding a suitable person to be a right fit to the company’s culture. This person will be leading a team of 3 to 4 members. Selected applicants will be asked to complete a number of psychometric tests, a video interview, a panel interview and also provide extensive references indicating previous success of leading a team. All candidates taking the psychometric evaluations will be provided with their own copies.
The role (Job duties):
- Drive the vision and mission of the company
- Setting clear team goals and targets, and ensuring they are met
- Design and improve work processes to make quick, consistent, and effective decisions
- Excellent facilitators and connectors to build teams with the right people through networking
- Work with In-house Entrepreneurs to develop their ideas and produce meaningful data
- Coaching of team members and being a mediator for any differences that arise
- Phenomenal problem solvers and capable of making good decisions for the company
- Provide comprehensive and timely reports to the business owner on all project milestones
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
The successful candidate:
- Over 8 years of experience building and managing team with demonstrable project management
- Ability to coach the entrepreneurs through multiple projects to meet the business vision
- Able to set and drive a fast paced yet organised and supportive environment
- Use your vast experience to implement structure and processes across the team.
- Ability to self-manage and make quick and strategic decisions
- Ability to work in fast paced stressful situations
- Strong desire to facilitate across a variety of projects
- Willing to re-locate to job location (Singapore)
This full-time role is Singapore-based. Flexibility regarding working location within Singapore is offered depending on project requirements, however time in the business district office is also expected.
Salary range: SGD 8,000 – SGD 9,500 per month
Minimum High School/GCSE qualifications