Chef de Partie
- Beaconsfield, United Kingdom
Chef de Partie - Beaconsfield
Up to £25,000 per annum
•28 days holiday rising by 1 day per year to 33 days
•50% staff and family discount for all Crazy Bear venues
•£300 recruitment incentive
•Meals on duty (am & pm)
•Accommodation is also available
The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield is a unique oasis in the heart of the beautiful Old Town. Just minutes from M40 J2 and less than 30 minutes from London Marylebone by train.
The Crazy Bear is a flamboyant and eccentric hotel, offering 45 extravagantly designed bedrooms with AA 5 star accommodation, English and Thai restaurants with 2AA rosette cuisine and Michelin guide recognition, public and private bars, private function rooms, terrace with outdoor swimming pool, and Thai massage.
We are seeking a talented and passionate Chef de Partie to join our talented brigade.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, passionate, have an eye for detail and fantastic knife skills.
We are ideally looking for a Chef de Partie who has a minimum of 1 years' CDP experience in a high quality restaurant has a passion for food and working with high quality ingredients.
You will be an excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude and is motivated and looking to develop their career as a Chef.
Why join The Crazy Bear?
The Crazy Bear is now in its 25th year and now comprises esteemed venues in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London. This success offers talented individuals real career development and potential to progress within the group.
• Conde Nast Red Hot List for Best New Hotels in the World
• Sunday Times Top Ten British Hotels
• The Evening Standard Best Bar of the Year
• Prestige Events Magazine Coolest Hotel Chain
• Theme Magazine Best Designed and Best Operated Bar
• The Times Most Outrageous Hotel Room in Britain
• Bookatable Best Thai Restaurant in London
• London Lifestyle awards Best Restaurant
• The Times Runner up for Best Bar in Southern England