Winter/Spring Semester Internship
- 1447 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
Fueled with a passion for all things communications, The Burnette Agency is excited to service clients in the Southeast. Our experience and drive to keep your company current brings a unique and personalized perspective to the table. Our creative sense of social style coupled with our relentless effort to build relationships only scratches the surface of what we do! Get to know us and see if we are the right fit for your brand!
The Burnette Agency is offering a 16-week internship for a few eager and hardworking individuals. Our team is always on the go creating new ideas and building a strong communications presence for our clients. We do whatever it takes to get the job done and continue to strive towards excellence. If you are looking for hands on experience and the opportunity to join a growing team, we would love to hear from you!
Intern responsibilities include general administrative duties, creative writing, photo researching, creating press releases, pitching, content creation, research, occasionally modeling of client products, and help with photo-shoots and video production. Interns will also have an opportunity to contribute during all meetings and will take on some client responsibilities. Candidates must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week on site. Please email resume, and social media links to apply.
The Social Media Intern will report to the Social Media Account Coordinators and work closely with the company's Owner. Candidate must be available for mandatory meetings on Monday and Thursday at 9:10 AM in Atlanta.
• Social media experience and a high level of familiarity with social media platforms like, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
• Current college student with a degree in Marketing, Communications, Fine Arts, Business, Public Relations, Graphic Design, or a related field
• Must be available to meet for Mandatory Monday meetings on Monday’s and Thursday’s at 9:10 AM
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office/Google programs
• Strong thinker
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
• Must have access to computer & mobile phone
Winter/Spring Ideal Start Date January 22, 2018 or January 29, 2018
Option for College Credit or $500 Stipend Available at end of program
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please send us your resume, equipment list, portfolio and social media links.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.