Jr. Project Leader (Project Manager)
- Alexandria, VA
At The Building People, we pride ourselves in having over 20 years of experience operating, maintaining, and providing service and space solutions that are needed for both building owners and their customers. We are uniquely positioned to enable end users and clients to optimize portfolios, and maximize technology while changing the tenant experience.
Provide project management support for complex engineering analyses, studies, and assessments regarding the processes and process improvements for a broad variety of technical policies, processes, systems (management, IT, etc), tools, techniques, personnel, and performances related to organization mission and roles.
Oversee activities associated with specialized engineering and construction-related information systems appraisals and requirements (i.e., project and process oversight support life cycle management programs including the continued development of standardized processes by which data is collected, document, measured, and reported.)
Provide leadership in the development of facilities policy, management and administration incorporated industry bet practices and use of current technology.
Provide project management support for environmental management and remediation activities related to cost avoidance models based on organizational data.
The Project Leader/Manager is the lead for a task and is a recognized technical expert in the areas of expertise that they will be tasked.
Best-qualified candidates will show in their resume that they have the knowledge and experience in the areas identified to be studied/evaluated to include:
- Exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills essential to;
- Leading teams comprised of professional and administrative employees*;
- Building alignment among the work force in both technical and contracting arenas; and
- Thorough technical knowledge and understanding of the Army Corps of Engineers, the military services, the Department of Defense Agencies, and non-DoD Federal Agencies business operations and regulatory guidance as they relate to the potential areas throughout the contract period of performance.
*Supervisory experience is highly preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience managing programs/projects similar to the areas identified for potential study/evaluation by this solicitation;
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university related to the areas of work identified in this solicitation; and
- Possess a current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI) or an equivalent certification accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) throughout the contract period of performance is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.