Program Manager (Supv Program Manager)
- Alexandria, VA
At The Building People, we pride ourselves in having over 20 years of experience operating, maintaining, and providing service and space solutions that are needed for both building owners and their customers. We are uniquely positioned to enable end users and clients to optimize portfolios, and maximize technology while changing the tenant experience.
Serves as single individual responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contract staff & schedules, maintaining regular contact with Government's Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR). Supervises all project personnel and communicates policies, procedures, and goals of the firm to these employees. Responsible for the overall project plan, project performance, and client satisfaction on multiple project tasks.
- Ten (10) years of experience managing programs/projects similar to the areas identified for potential study/evaluation in this solicitation;
- Five (5) years of supervisory experience for each of the key personnel types listed below;
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree* in Engineering, Architecture, or related program from an accredited university; and
- Possess a current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, certified by the Project Management Institute (PMI), or an equivalent certification accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), throughout the contract period of performance.
Best-qualified candidates will show in their resume that they have knowledge of and experience with:
- Organizational development;
- Strategic planning;
- Organizational effectiveness and change management;
- Leadership development;
- Project planning and management
- Other duties relative to this position.
Experience in managing the following personnel:
**A Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Architecture, or related program is highly preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.