Project Manager/ Program Support Professional
- Washington, DC
We are an innovative corporate real estate and facilities management organization that prides itself on our experience operating, maintaining, and providing service and facilities solutions to building owners and their customers. Our leadership team includes nationally recognized professionals in the real estate management, facilities, and technology sectors. We understand corporate real estate teams face relentless pressure to reduce costs and mitigate risk, while meeting mandates to continually add greater value, and support corporate goals for sustainability, productivity and growth. Our solutions help to ensure they exceed their goals.
Candidate must be able to analyze project related data and understands renewable energy.
Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOA’s), Request for Information (RFI’s) and DOE Section 242 Hydro Incentive: Prepares draft Request for Information (RFI) and related documents required for FOA development. Participate in and coordinate workshops, concept development documents, industry group meetings.
Merit Review: Assist Manager with logistics such as meeting space and hotel accommodations. Deliverable: Merit Review Meeting Requisition. Prepares miscellaneous obligation requests that include the merit reviewer estimate for honoraria, travel and expenses. This includes assisting reviewers with DUNS and SAM systems registration.
Independent Review: Review Independent Reviewer comments for compliance with the Evaluation Plan and as directed by the Manager. Consolidate reviewer comments and scores for use by the merit review committee using the merit review tool or other FOA Manager directed method.
Concept Papers: Conduct compliance review of submitted Concept Papers and prepare compliance review summary for review by the Manager.
Leadership / Operations Support: You will directly support the Director, Deputy Director and Chief Operating Officer as Event Organizer/Developer and Operations Support. He / she must be proficient in communications and planning skills, Power Point MS Excel and Work.
1. Project management experience overseeing and managing a wide range of technical work including research, development, and demonstration of wind water power technologies from early stage applied research and development through pilot scale testing.
2. Expertise/Experience with review of project work scopes, budgets and schedules for compliance with government financial assistance regulations and technical soundness of the proposed approach.
3. Expertise/Experience with solicitation processes that include funding opportunity announcements, requests for information, and review of submitted applications for compliance with specified requirements.
4. Experience in project negotiations to include negotiation of project technical scope, budgets and award terms.
5. Experience managing both technical research and development projects (engineering, scientific (math, environmental, etc.) degree or equivalent experience) and non-technical assistance projects (business, economics, or other related degree or equivalent experience).
6. General qualifications expected include: Communication and coordination skills to listen to customer and stakeholder needs and to interact with project partners, creative abilities to solve problems and develop new ideas, leadership skills to lead projects or help customers, organization skills to keep track of lots of different information.
7. Must have 7+ years of professional experience.
8. The position is located in Washington, DC, we anticipate the candidate will travel to Golden, CO for client requirements (10-15% travel).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.