Coating Operator (D)
- 500 Willow Tree Rd, Leonia, NJ
- Shift: 2
The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Many solid dosage vitamins, minerals, herbs, and supplements are produced with coatings, typically on the external surface of tablets.The Coating Operator is responsible for all activities related to the coating of the product as per formula instructions. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
**NOTE: THIS IS A 2ND SHIFT POSITION**
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Operate coating machinery independently as well as within a team environment
- Move skids using an electric and/or manual jack and operate hand tools
- Match all labels with batch records
- Document coating process information as per SOP
- Load and unload coating machine
- Weigh coating ingredients as per formula in order to prepare coating solution/color solution
- Monitor coating operation periodically and report any abnormal conditions to the manager
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred operating coating machinery
- Military experience is a plus
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.