Mgr., Human Resources
- 10 Simmons Dr, Hazleton, PA
- Shift: 1
The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Bountiful Company's Human Resources Organization continues to evolve into a strategically aligned HR Team. As a strategic business partner to Supply Chain Leadership, the Manager of Human Resources is responsible for associate relations, change management support, and ensuring adherence to company's policies and procedures.
- Serving as a key strategic partner to leadership team of assigned business unit(s).
- Ensuring the Human Resources activities are fully aligned and integrated with corporate objectives and initiatives including, but not limited to, employee relations, performance management, benefits, compensation, employee communications and appreciation events
- Counseling with facility leaders on policies and procedures to help them identify appropriate business resolution steps
- Ensuring organizational changes are seamlessly implemented to minimize adverse impact on employees
- Ensuring effective and timely communication is executed to support change initiatives and inform of Human Resources updates
- Promoting a high performing culture of inclusion
- Navigating ambiguous, complex, and sensitive issues and promote conflict resolution
- Ensuring staffing targets are met and that an active pipeline is in place for key positions
- Assisting leaders in understanding applicable federal and state labor laws
- Facilitating and conducting training for both leaders and associates
- Identifying barriers and roadblocks to our operations and partner with leaders to identify effective solutions
- Creating programs that support and foster a high performance and engaged working environment
- Driving change leadership and organizational development action plans
- Managing associate relations and provide guidance/support to associates
- Implementing performance management and succession planning programs
- Driving compliance and understanding of company policies and procedures
- 5+ years of Human Resources Business Partner experience working within an HR strategic business partner model in addition to supporting manufacturing and/or closely related organizations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Social Sciences or a closely related field or relevant years experience; Master's degree a plus
- Strong knowledge of government regulations related to employment such as FLSA, EEOC, ADA, FMLA, etc.
- Demonstrable experience analyzing and leveraging HR metrics
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Experience working within a Center of Excellence HR model highly preferred
- Preferred experience within the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) or pharma industry
- Exposure to Six Sigma and/or Lean Manufacturing based organizations
- Experience with Oracle-based HRIS platforms, EmpCenter, Sedgwick, Silk Road, and Convercent preferred
- As a condition of employment, the person must be prepared to support irregular schedules across multiple shifts.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.