General Warehouse (NBTY)
- 4320 Veteran Memorial Highway, Holbrook, NY
- Shift: 1
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The General Warehouse associate performs a wide variety of stocking and packing duties. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reads pick sheets or computer terminal to determine items and quantities to be selected
- Pulls/pushes cart or pallet jack for use in collecting order components
- Selects product from appropriate location and places into correct container
- Verifies corrects product(s) and quantity of each item are present
- Seals carton either manually or by utilizing box sealer tape machine
- Restocks picking locations with returned product
- Insures assigned area is properly replenished (A frame only)
- Operates electronic scanning equipment
- Assemble kits
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Prior manufacturing or warehouse experience preferred
- Military experience a plus
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment
The Bountiful Company is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Bountiful Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.