Mgr., Fin Plan & Analysis
- Bohemia, NY
- Shift: 1
The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), for Supply Chain, is the finance lead for assigned manufacturing and/or packaging facility(s) and global function(s).
- Leading and completing accurate month end close activities, variance analysis, annual planning, forecasting, and internal control compliance
- The accurate interpretation and quantification of financial and operational analyses related to manufacturing, packaging, and function activities
- Collaborating with key business partners across the organization to drive continuous ideation for cost improvement to deliver improved business results
- Leading the development of accurate budgets and forecasts for manufacturing and packaging labor and overhead (LOH)
- Assist in the consolidation and analysis of the annual plan and quarterly /monthly forecasts
- Leading monthly close process and reporting of actuals with comprehensive understanding of key drivers of results and provide predictive forecasts of risks and opportunities.
- Developing and researching plan/forecast/prior year comparison reports and provide variance explanations and insights to drive improved business performance
- Monitoring and communicating facility financial risks and opportunities on a weekly/monthly basis
- Researching, tracking and summarizing key financial data including metrics, trends, profitability and expense analyses
- Evaluating cost savings or cost avoidance projects designed to improve operations, cost control, and performance
- Providing insights and guidance to identify risks and opportunities to projected savings well in advance
- Interpreting into actionable items and work with cross-functional partners to drive business results
- Developing, defining and measuring and communicating key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Analyzing, researching and interpreting key data in a concise and structure manner to provide actionable insights and proactive trend analyses
- Collaborating with site and function business partners to drive attainment of financial targets
- Drawing conclusions, developing and communicating actionable recommendations to business partners to minimize risks and maximize opportunities for the business
- Collaborating with peers and business partners to develop sustainable process improvements that can eliminate non-value added work within the finance organization
- Validating and calculating ROI on CAPEX projects
- Working cross collaboratively with engineering and the manufacturing and packaging site business partners
- 5+ years of finance or accounting experience within the Supply Chain/Manufacturing industry
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or closely related industry preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting preferred
- AS400, Oracle, GL Wand, Hyperion, and Power BI knowledge a plus
- Advanced Excel modeling skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid understanding of accounting principles
- Strong ability to interpret data, identify and communicate potential opportunities and risks
- Flexible and able to prioritize multiple projects in order to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and capability to contribute to a fast-paced team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Must be proficient with Windows, Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite; Word, Power Point, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.