- San Antonio, TX, USA
- Pay Range: $17-19 per hour
Everything we do is focused on a single goal: making a difference in children’s lives.
Join our team to enjoy – competitive compensation, free training, mentorship programs and a detailed Career Roadmap to support your growth with ATG.
ATG is looking for an eager, outgoing, passionate individual to fill an opening for a Part-Time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)! ATG and its employees specialize in making a positive impact in the Autism community by providing home-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Sessions take place between one RBT and one client and are typically scheduled for 2-4 hours in duration. One RBT can have a caseload of 2-5 clients ranging in age from 2-25 and can expect to be scheduled during the hours 9:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and/or weekends. This can vary depending on the needs of our clients. A fully trained RBT therapist can receive, on average, 10-20 hours/week.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Introduce and run therapy programs developed by a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) during a 1:1 session with a client
- Take data during the session while targeting different skills related to social skills, play skills, basic life skills (brushing teeth, potty training), etc.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the fundamentals of ABA through sessions being observed by your BCBA Supervisor
- Clients do sometimes exhibit more aggressive behaviors, so it’s important that you’re comfortable working with all types of clientele
- Desire to achieve positive outcomes for clients
- Represent the ATG and our mission positively in all interactions
- Free Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Training & Paid Certification Exam fee!
- Paid Training!
- Mileage Reimbursement between clients!
- Free Supervision hours for employees pursuing their BCBA certification!
- Opportunities for advancement!
- Pursuing or holding a bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, ABA or a related field is preferred
- Reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Obtain RBT Certification within the first 90-days of employment
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.