Volunteer/Intern: Board Program Director
- Chicago, IL
Hasana, Inc. is an accessible luxury brand. The spirit of the
collection features high-end men's and women's clothing and
accessories for timeless style. We provide custom, hand-made items
ranging from contemporary to classic. Each item purchased directly
benefits The Apareció Foundation and women's education.
Hasana, Inc. is seeking talented students in the Chicago Loop area for
a variety of spring internship positions. Take advantage of on the
job training, mentorship and exposure to all aspects of the fashion
Hasana, Inc. is committed to developing a fun and productive work
culture that is conducive to positive results!
We offer a uniquely open environment that demands initiative and
imagination from every single team member that are heard, tested, and
genuinely empowered to lead by example and create lasting impacts on
our organization, its programs, and the community.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
• Plan and implement programs for the Aparecio Foundation.
• Ensure that all programing promotes the mission of the Aparecio Foundation.
• Act as a coordinator between different areas (i.e. fundraising, marketing, community partnerships, etc.) of the foundation to implement successful programs.
• Evaluate program effectiveness and make suggestions for improvements.
• Consult with other Board members.
• Work with others to set goals, resolve issues, and make decisions to foster greater organizational effectiveness
• Set priorities for programs and develop a work schedule so you can track progress and gather information regarding each activity
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience working in nonprofit organizations preferred.
• Strong organization skills.
• Passion for women’s education and economic opportunities.
• Knowledge of program management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong leadership skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.