Volunteer/Intern: Board Recruitment Director
- Chicago, IL
Hasana, Inc. is an accessible luxury brand. The spirit of the
collection features high-end men's and women's clothing and
accessories for timeless style. We provide custom, hand-made items
ranging from contemporary to classic. Each item purchased directly
benefits The Apareció Foundation and women's education.
Hasana, Inc. is seeking talented students in the Chicago Loop area for
a variety of spring internship positions. Take advantage of on the
job training, mentorship and exposure to all aspects of the fashion
Hasana, Inc. is committed to developing a fun and productive work
culture that is conducive to positive results!
We offer a uniquely open environment that demands initiative and
imagination from every single team member that are heard, tested, and
genuinely empowered to lead by example and create lasting impacts on
our organization, its programs, and the community.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
• Conduct recruitment processes -contacting potential candidates, reviewing qualifications, conducting interviews, extending offers to qualified candidates, etc.
• Screen resumes of potential candidates.
• Work with Board members to create job descriptions and to find qualified candidates.
• Report recruitment activities to the Board.
• Use recruitment methods, such as cold-calling and the use of online job boards to get the attention of qualified candidates.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of recruitment strategies and adjust for improvements.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 2-4 years of experience in professional recruiting.
• 2-4 years of experience working in non-profit organizations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Comfortable with cold-calling.
• Ability to work autonomously and with a team.
• Passion for women’s education and economic opportunities.
• Strong attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.