Volunteer/Intern: Grant Manager
- Chicago, IL
Hasana, Inc. is an accessible luxury brand. The spirit of the
collection features high-end men's and women's clothing and
accessories for timeless style. We provide custom, hand-made items
ranging from contemporary to classic. Each item purchased directly
benefits The Apareció Foundation and women's education.
Hasana, Inc. is seeking talented students in the Chicago Loop area for
a variety of spring internship positions. Take advantage of on the
job training, mentorship and exposure to all aspects of the fashion
Hasana, Inc. is committed to developing a fun and productive work
culture that is conducive to positive results!
We offer a uniquely open environment that demands initiative and
imagination from every single team member that are heard, tested, and
genuinely empowered to lead by example and create lasting impacts on
our organization, its programs, and the community.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
· Support the mission of the Aparecio Foundation through fundraising and marketing activities.
· Develop and implement fundraising and marketing strategies in collaboration with fundraising/marketing/grant writing volunteers.
· Set goals for fundraising and marketing activities.
· Research and locate funding opportunities that meet the needs of the foundation, both government and private.
· Maintain knowledge of local, state, and federal guidelines for grant proposal submissions.
· Evaluate effectiveness of fundraising and marketing strategies.
· Report all fundraising and marketing activities and establish a grant management system to track grant proposals and deadlines.
· Maintain open communication with the Aparecio Foundation and grant officers.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Experience with fundraising and marketing for a nonprofit organization.
· Strong command of the English language.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Passion for women’s economic opportunities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.