Volunteer/Intern: Social Media Manager
- Chicago, IL
Hasana, Inc. is an accessible luxury brand. The spirit of the
collection features high-end men's and women's clothing and
accessories for timeless style. We provide custom, hand-made items
ranging from contemporary to classic. Each item purchased directly
benefits The Apareció Foundation and women's education.
Hasana, Inc. is seeking talented students in the Chicago Loop area for
a variety of spring internship positions. Take advantage of on the
job training, mentorship and exposure to all aspects of the fashion
Hasana, Inc. is committed to developing a fun and productive work
culture that is conducive to positive results!
We offer a uniquely open environment that demands initiative and
imagination from every single team member that are heard, tested, and
genuinely empowered to lead by example and create lasting impacts on
our organization, its programs, and the community.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
- Maintain social media accounts for the Aparecio Foundation.
- Promote the mission of the Aparecio Foundation through social media.
- Develop and design marketing strategies for the foundation.
- Coordinate with other volunteers in designing social media accounts to benefit the foundation.
- Analyze the effectiveness of social media accounts.
- Post meaningful content for the foundation's social media accounts.
- Engage followers using creativity to keep followers up to date on the foundation.
- Report social media effectiveness to leaders of the Aparecio Foundation.
- Research marketing strategies using social media and implement the strategies for the needs of the foundation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or a related field.
- Experience in using social media in a professional context.
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team.
- Ability to maintain and keep the foundation's social media accounts up to date and engaging.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for women's education and economic opportunities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.