Volunteer/Intern: Building Campaign Specialist
- Chicago, IL
Hasana, Inc. is an accessible luxury brand. The spirit of the
collection features high-end men's and women's clothing and
accessories for timeless style. We provide custom, hand-made items
ranging from contemporary to classic. Each item purchased directly
benefits The Apareció Foundation and women's education.
Hasana, Inc. is seeking talented students in the Chicago Loop area for
a variety of spring internship positions. Take advantage of on the
job training, mentorship and exposure to all aspects of the fashion
Hasana, Inc. is committed to developing a fun and productive work
culture that is conducive to positive results!
We offer a uniquely open environment that demands initiative and
imagination from every single team member that are heard, tested, and
genuinely empowered to lead by example and create lasting impacts on
our organization, its programs, and the community.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
• Oversees all aspects of the campaign including day-to-day operations, the implementation of the fundraising operations, and creating and managing the campaign budget.
• The Building Campaign Specialist will be concerned not only with the annual campaign but will participate in an integrated planning process that will incorporate all channels of fund raising.
• Develop an overall strategic plan for an integrated campaign model that supports the overall mission of the organization.
• Have oversight responsibility for the campaign including creating long term campaign and marketing plans.
• Develop positive relationships with current donors and assist in the cultivation of new donors.
• Develop and implement strategies to identify and incorporate new donors in the campaign to grown our donor base.
• BA Degree, MA preferred At least 3-5 years prior experience as a development professional, with at least the last 2 years in managerial positions.
• Demonstrated success persuading and influencing groups and individuals to support an organization’s agenda with respect to colleagues, team members, and volunteer leadership
• Proven success leading and managing others to achieve short and long term professional goals
• Demonstrated understanding of the complexity of the volunteer/professional relationship and success managing those relationships in a professional manner.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem solve.
• An ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Can successfully work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, other departments within the organization and with other organizations and entities.
• Excellent verbal, written and visual communications, presentation and motivational skills; polished interpersonal and influencing skills
• Organized and process-oriented
• Ability to deliver high quality work, quickly, in a dynamic organization under time pressure
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.