Volunteer/Intern: Board Fundraising Director
- Chicago, IL
Hasana, Inc. is an accessible luxury brand. The spirit of the
collection features high-end men's and women's clothing and
accessories for timeless style. We provide custom, hand-made items
ranging from contemporary to classic. Each item purchased directly
benefits The Apareció Foundation and women's education.
Hasana, Inc. is seeking talented students in the Chicago Loop area for
a variety of spring internship positions. Take advantage of on the
job training, mentorship and exposure to all aspects of the fashion
Hasana, Inc. is committed to developing a fun and productive work
culture that is conducive to positive results!
We offer a uniquely open environment that demands initiative and
imagination from every single team member that are heard, tested, and
genuinely empowered to lead by example and create lasting impacts on
our organization, its programs, and the community.
Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
• Implement fundraising strategies to identify donors to help fund the mission of the Aparecio Foundation.
• Send thank you letters and express appreciation to donors.
• Assign responsibilities and supervise fundraising staff and supervise efforts.
• Use social media and other forms of communication to raise awareness of fundraising efforts for the Aparecio Foundation.
• Manage fundraising budget
• Develop creative fundraising methods and strategies to raise money for the foundation.
• Work with members of the Board to enhance fundraising efforts.
• Evaluate effectiveness of fundraising efforts.
• Report fundraising activities to the Board.
• Respond to requests for information
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• At least two years of experience in professional fundraising.
• At least two years of experience in working with non-profit organizations.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong organization skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication ability.
• Passion for women’s education and economic opportunities.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Donor contact database knowledge a plus
• Demonstrated sales experience preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.