Maintenance Technician (Construction Emphasis)
- Franklin Ave, Los Angeles, CA, USA
This position requires you to work as a group or individually in company assigned projects such as bathroom remodeling, custom made carpentry, etc. This may include basic plumbing, carpentry, painting, electrical, and drywall. You must have high attention to detail and perform work in a neat, clean, efficient and safe manner following OSHA guidelines. Other tasks will be assigned as part of the maintenance department.
You must have at least 3 years of recent and verifiable experience in one or more of the following fields: painting, carpentry, plumbing, electrical work, or drywall.
- Requires the ability to safely carry, climb and descend step-ladders, and work at elevated heights.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, communicate, and use repetitive motions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee may frequently lift and or move 50 pounds of materials
- Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from multiple people and interact with the public and other staff.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and organization skills.
- Requires the ability to work under pressure and respond with a sense of urgency.
- Requires the ability to follow all safety rules, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to discern colors, contrast and depth.
- Generally works indoors and outdoors, on elevated structures and in cramped areas.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $17.00
Competitive benefits after 90 day introductory period: Medical – Dental – Vision – 401k
No phone calls please. Qualified applicants will be contacted. Please send resume including cover letter.