Reservationist / Call Center
- 7001 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
The Reservationist is the first point of contact for all incoming calls and is responsible for providing exceptional customer service using proper phone etiquette. This position requires excellent communication skills, vibrant personality, professionalism, customer focus, and multi-tasking abilities at all times while assisting members and visitors via phone, office walk-ins, and email inquiries. In addition, you must become familiar with the club’s policies and ongoing special events to further inform patrons when visiting the Club. Ideal candidate must possess the ability to handle a high volume calls and stress management while ensuring 100% guest satisfaction.
· Answer, screen and direct all incoming calls.
· Book dining reservations for guests, members, and potential members in a timely, thorough, and accurate manner.
· Inform patrons on club’s policies and expectations while visiting the club.
· Review and forward telephonic messages to the corresponding department.
· Respond within an hour to email queries.
· Update members’ address and contact information in database with 100% accuracy.
· Mail out membership renewal packets and monthly newsletters.
· Maintain and update VIP passes log and shred passes daily.
· Keep and maintain Lost & Found items.
· Assist with reservation walk-ins and inquires as needed including website navigation.
· Attend Staff meetings when requested.
· Perform other tasks or projects as requested, including collaboration with other departments
· Keep the reservations area clean and organized.
· Other duties as directed.
· Communication Proficiency.
· Collaboration Skills.
· Customer/Client Focus.
· Technical Capacity.
· Ethical Conduct.
· High Stress Tolerance.
· Conflict Management.
Required Education and Certifications
· High School or GED equivalent
Experience and Skills
· Prior experience as a receptionist/Call Center or similar office environment.
· Knowledge of Open Table system or similar software a plus
· Strong office and computer skills, including phone, fax, Internet, email, various Windows software including Word, Excel, Outlook and etc.
· Minimum of 50WPM
· Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Professional, cordial, and polite demeanor and appearance at all times
· Excellent time management and reliability
· Strong detail oriented and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks with various deadlines.
· Self-motivated and ability to prioritize and work independently with minimum to no supervision
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· The employee is required to walk 10% of the time, stand 10% of the time and sit 80% of the time.
· The employee will occasionally lift and or carry up to 25 lbs. on flat surface or stairs.
· Employee occasionally may be required to stand for extended periods of time or may be required to work in excess of 8 hour days.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, touch and use tools, reach with hands and arms, reach, grasp, twist, talk, hear during the course of the shift.
· Employee is occasionally required to bend, stoop, lift, push, pull, balance, kneel, crouch, and crawl during the course of employment
· Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and an ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Part-time
No phone calls please. Qualified applicants will be contacted. Please send resume including cover letter.