Registered Nurse/RN - Intensive Care Unit/ICU - Nights
- 201 Walls Dr., Cleburne, TX, United States
Want to come home? Join the Texas Health Cleburne team as a Registered Nurse on our ICU Unit that is like family.
- This position will be 3 days a week and 12-hour shifts, 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM.
- We offer self-scheduling, educational and career growth opportunities plus nurses are able to translate evidence based research into practice with few barriers.
- The ICU may only have 7 beds, the acuity of the patients is such that the critical mind of an ICU nurse is challenged in his/her practice with every shift.
Join our amazing healthcare system and apply online today!
Requirements / Qualifications
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required.
- One (1) year experience as a clinical nurse (RN) or completion of an RN Residency program required. ICU or PCU RN experience strongly preferred.
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS (AHA) upon hire – expiration date greater than 3 months upon hire
- CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 60 days of hire
- ACLS upon hire
Shift is 7:00 pm-7:00 am, full-time, (3)12-hour shifts, weekends and holidays required
Salary range is Min. $26.50/hr. to Max. $50.82/hr. – based on relevant experience
We offer competitive benefits that go beyond your paycheck including 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Medical/Dental insurance as well as the Clinical Nurse Ladder program just to name a few.
Where you will work
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne is a 137-bed, full-service hospital that has served Cleburne and the Johnson County area since 1986. Located about 35 miles south of Fort Worth, hospital services include surgery, women's care, gastroenterology, orthopedics and ear, nose and throat care. The center has over 80 physicians on its medical staff and has been recognized as a 2013 Top Performer for Quality Care in a nationwide performance improvement project, an accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers and designated a Pathway to Excellence® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Recognitions like these make our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations.
Physical Location: 201 Walls Dr., Cleburne, TX 76033
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/skbvvhvk2jzwq223
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.