Subject Matter Expert - Sales and Aftersales (S&A) and Dealer Development
- Tilbury, UK
- Division: After Sales & Customer Care
- Department: Sales
- Job Level: Functional
- Contract type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Option for Hybrid / Flexible Working: Yes
Tevva is a British electric and hydrogen truck pioneer. Tevva designs and manufactures zero-emission medium-duty trucks with a revolutionary combination of battery electric and hydrogen fuel-cell range extender technology.
Our trucks are built to revitalize urban freight and logistics – optimising range, cost, driver experience, and environmental impact. Tevva trucks are already on the road and have accrued hundreds of thousands of miles in customer hands.
Tevva is scaling up into full production in 2022 starting with the Tevva 7.5t GVW Battery Electric Vehicle, closely followed by the Tevva 7.5t GVW Hydrogen Fuel Cell Extended Battery Electric Vehicle.
Tevva designs and develops all its own technologies including battery and battery management systems, fuel cell integration, drive motors, software integrations.
Tevva is seeking an Automotive Industry experienced Subject Matter Expert in S&A/Dealer Development processes for the Tevva IT Platform Programme. The IT Platform S&A/Dealer Development SME will report to the Head of Network Development and be responsible for designing and implementing the end-to-end S&A/Dealer Development processes that will be delivered in the IT Platform IT Platform.
The IT Platform Programme is the Tevva programme that will provide a joined up, integrated, IT Platform for the future for Tevva that will manage all the data that is involved in running the Tevva business, including Tevva’s manufacture of Battery and Fuel Cell range extender powered 7.5, 12.0- and 19.0-Ton Trucks, in the UK, Europe and North America.
The programme will be multi-phase, multiyear, multi plant and multi-Vehicle. It will prioritize processes and the functionality for implementation on a greatest benefit basis first and will be conducted with full support from the other functions across Tevva, over a number of years.
The experienced S&A/Dealer Development SME will focus on delivering best in class processes resulting in a first-class user experience for all Tevva Staff, partners and customers, as well as focusing on continually improving S&A/Dealer Development processes as Tevva grows.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in an S&A/Dealer Development, engineering, or IT discipline, or equivalent through experience
- Deep functional business knowledge within the S&A/Dealer Development domain.
- Experience in identifying and structuring best practice processes and ways of working in their chosen domain
- Hands on operational experience in running processes within their chosen domain of S&A/Dealer Development.
- Automotive Industry experienced S&A/Dealer Development.
- Experience of Sales systems (Configurator tools, Finance calculation modules, CRM tools) and Aftersales systems (Electronic Parts Catalogues, Parts Ordering, Warranty processes, Customer Satisfaction programmes, etc) needed to be able to understand the data needed and the way these modules interact with each other
- System User Acceptance Testing – defining and documenting Test Cases and running testing sessions
- Experience being the face of S&A/Dealer Development in a Programme context and ensuring buy-in to Programme deliverables and systems within the S&A/Dealer Development function.
- Ability to understand IT related process issues and be able to translate them in a simple and effective way for the business to understand.
To thrive in the Tevva culture you’ll need:
› Optimism, resilience, an open-mind and be able to embrace change
› An action orientation, the confidence and self-motivation to work without close supervision
› A love of working with others and being part of a supportive and close-knit team, working to shared objectives
In return we offer:
› The opportunity to work on ground-breaking projects powering the zero-emission revolution with a direct impact on the environment and quality of life
› Clear career paths, development opportunities and a strong commitment to your personal learning & development
› Excellent salary and benefits package including competitive salary, pension, health scheme, 25 days holiday
› State of the art and brand new facility in Tilbury, London with the opportunity for some hybrid working
› An organisation that is inclusive and respects diversity and individuality.
Tevva is an equal opportunity employer and is fully committed to a policy of treating all of its employees and job applicants equally. The Company will avoid unlawful discrimination in all aspects of employment including recruitment and selection, promotion, transfer, opportunities for training, pay and benefits, other terms of employment, discipline, selection for redundancy and dismissal.
Tevva will take all reasonable steps to employ, train and promote employees on the basis of their experience, abilities and qualifications without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins and caste), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.