C Operator/Product Handler
- Pocatello, ID, USA
Tessenderlo Kerley, Inc., is a company of diverse businesses unified by shared values and vision. We serve the agriculture, mining, industrial and water reclamation markets with a broad range of products and technologies, worldwide. Serving these customers well is a passion and a commitment-one which the people of TKI find rewarding, empowering and meaningful.
If you want the work you do to make a positive impact on the world in which we live, working alongside innovative, quality-focused people of vision, then TKI is the right place for you.
You operate the facility according to TKI policy and procedures and in accordance with all applicable state and federal regulations.
Loading and unloading of trucks and railcars in accordance with TKI policy and OSHA, EPA, HM-126, BOE, and DOT regulations.
Reading and recording of local instrumentation. Obtaining and analyzing product samples to ensure product quality.
Containment, clean up, packaging and labeling of Hazardous Waste according to HAZWOPER training and OSHA, EPA, RCRA, HM-126, and DOT regulations.
Outside operation of manual valves and equipment.
Troubleshoot and correct irregularities with process and process equipment.
Participate in the plant safety program including presenting and attending required safety meetings, reporting of potential hazards, and performing monthly safety inspections.
Routine inspection of vessels and equipment to prevent equipment failure or damage.
Maintain plant property in a clean and orderly fashion.
Assist in plant projects including maintenance, turn-around, lock out/ tag out, and confined space entries.
Implement emergency response plan and assist in mitigation of emergency situations.
Perform any other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Key Knowledge Skills and Behaviors:
– HS diploma minimum; Good mechanical and technical knowledge and skills
Technical and mechanical experience desired
Must be able to read and understand material
Basic mathematical and analytical skills
Basic knowledge of chemistry is a plus
Good written and verbal communication skills
Computer literate – must know basic computer skills
Good verbal and written communication
Demonstrate ability to communicate and work with co-workers and customers in a professional manner.
- Area Manager – TKI Operations
- Plant Manager, Assistant Plant Manager
- TKI Office Personnel and other Onsite Personnel
- Customer’s, Drivers, and TKI Tech Services
Key Metrics Areas:
- Operate the facility according to TKI policy and procedures and in accordance with all applicable state and federal regulations.
Why join TKI:
- Work/life balance
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Learning, development and team work
- Community involvement/outreach
- Challenging and meaningful work
Benefits & Rewards:
- Medical-Dental-Vision-Prescription (low employee premiums!)
- 401k Plan with dollar for dollar matching, up to the first 5% of employee contribution
- 401k Company Retirement Contribution at year-end, equal to 4% of annual base salary
- Short-Term Incentive awards based on measured performance criteria
- Life Insurance – 2x Annual Base Salary
- Paid vacation & sick time & 10 paid holidays per year
- Tuition Reimbursement- up to $5,000 per calendar year- Non Taxable
- Adoption Assistance-up to $7,500 in reimbursement assistance
- Business Travel Life & Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Telemedicine program - for you and your dependents
- Long-Term Disability insurance
- Company referral program